Thursday, January 22, 2015

wandering flower

This week has been a lot better since we've (finally) wrapped up our last project! So, finally had time to rest up and rejuvenate and look forward to a better, more-rested week. Onto the next project already and I feel like I've got a better grasp over this one - hopefully it turns out good. I've still been thinking about my other options and itching to write haha.. maybe that's just what I was made to do. I've been reading other articles and blogs and magazine features. Doesn't it give you such an amazing feeling when you've read something so beautifully penned? I can't explain it, but it just brings me so much joy and inspiration. And yes, the pen is indeed mightier than the sword ;) Time to pen my own articles like that... ;)

oh yes, and you can now find me on Instagram @quirkypear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment