Friday, January 16, 2015

General thoughts from the week

At long last, I've finally finished week 2! #accomplishmentunlocked. haha jokes. general thoughts on how it's going so far? I started week 2 with the worst sore throat and ended it with unstoppable coughs and a very, very hoarse voice. I think that speaks for itself. Incredibly taxing week and hardly enough rest. 
Hey, don't get me wrong, I still love my job. I'm really just dreading the hours. Especially the hours that are spent.. not really getting anywhere? 
Granted, this is a big project and a lot of people are working on it. So I can understand the need to get everyone together in a meeting room to discuss what the next steps for the project are. But there really would be times when I'd be sitting in the meeting room wondering what help I can offer… 
Perhaps this process can be a lot better streamlined. Or maybe it's just because it's a big project. Or maybe I just need to suck it up and get used to working life. I don't know, but it can only get better from here right?
#maintainpositivity
Wanted to start on something exciting this weekend but my throat/voice/cough is refusing to relent. :( 
better luck next semester. 

And I'll trust in God, that he has his reasons for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment