Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New year, new plans!

Last month (or, well, last year) I took a trip to Hong Kong in December with a bunch of my close friends and it's definitely one of those trips you'd remember for a lifetime. Now I can finally say
  • roadtrip overseas with friends (CHECK!)
And that's such an amazing feeling :')


This year started off on a good note and I'm pleased with how January is shaping up! I'm into my third day of work and it's been one heck of a roller coaster ride. Too many exciting events coming up and lots to do in the upcoming weeks. It's taxing but I'm thoroughly enjoying every moment of it. It has turned out to be exactly what I expected (perhaps even better) and I'm happy with how things are progressing. I'll give my other plans some thought and maybe after the first week is done I can do a little consolidation on what worked well and how I can balance my work/life :p haha. I've also been buying more into the idea that everything's been worked out for us long ago; as if we were meant to make these choices. It's as though you can have a thousand options placed in front of you, but somehow, funnily enough, you'd go back to the very first option you mapped out at the beginning. And these choices shape where we're going. 

Peculiar thoughts aside, I'm certainly looking forward to what's in store for me next ;) 
I'm happy with my choices. Are you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment