Sunday, November 16, 2014

Recent obsessions

I can't quite explain it, but recently I've grown pretty very fond of the idea of studying and living in Los Angeles. There's something so magical about the city that even though I haven't been there in person, the images I'm looking at, the blogs I read, and the videos I watch all make me crave a trip to LA so ridiculously badly.

Los Angeles, or the city of dreams, as they love to call it.

I concur that it's probably because I've been reading a tad too much of fashiontoast.com but part of this obsession can also be attributed to this korean drama series that I've been hooked on. The Heirs, anybody? It's been a while since I've indulged in a drama like that. When you think about it, it's your typical korean drama storyline - poor girl, by some twist of fate, meets the heir of a multimillion dollar company and it just so happens that he falls in love with her. Yes, sounds predictable so far? And then comes along the ex-best friend of this heir, who also happens to be another well-to-do, and he, too, falls in love with the same girl. Wunderful. What does make this plot better is that the acting of the entire cast is very decent, there's not a single actor who isn't remotely an eye candy, and there are some moments in the drama that really make you go gah-gah. Probably something that the everyday girl would fall for, aka me. 
Seriously, though! You can't say no to some of these moments.

And in the meantime, I'll just be dreaming about my trip to LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment