Monday, November 3, 2014

On priorities


I'm moving back in a couple of weeks so there's only a few days left for me to decide what my plans are for next year. Nothing's definite, but you gotta take the step forward to go somewhere right? 
In the midst of all this packing it's made me think about what I want to keep and how I'm going to bring everything important back home with me. That's probably why I've started musing about other things like what I would do if I only had an hour to live? If not meeting a person, then what hobby?
What movie would you watch if you could only watch 1 movie? 
What books would you read if you could only choose to read 5 books for the remainder of your life? 
Though to be frank, I've sometimes wondered how long it would take for one person to finish reading all the books in just one column of a library shelf. 
It does, in a way, force you to think about where your priorities lie.
I suppose I've always been the type of person to wonder about all the different possibilities and want to try all the things I can get my hands on, but if I asked you to pick the one thing - just one thing - you'd set foot on first… What would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment