Wednesday, March 11, 2015

dreamy spaces: Ann Hamilton cloud swings

When I'm bored or simply in need of some inspiration, I like looking at massive art installations or dreamy exhibition interiors. Even if just for a moment, it sends a rush of excitement through me - the thought of just being able to be in that very space or enjoying what these other visitors are going through. My latest love is the Ann Hamilton Park Avenue Armory cloud swings. 42 swings attached to a curtain floats in the middle of the space, swaying lightly with the movement of each swing, and creating a beautiful rhythm. 
After an exhilarating week and the best way to end the weekend, the past few nights have been fairly sleepless ones. Realigning my goals again, considering my options and thinking about where to venture into next. What's best? Will I regret not doing this now? What do I have to lose? lots to think about... I'd sooner lose myself in this dream and dance of the cloud swings.




No comments:

Post a Comment