Monday, February 16, 2015

It's time to live the dream















I think sometimes, I forget how lucky I am to be doing what I'm doing. But there's this thing about being human that… Sometimes good just isn't enough, and you constantly crave more. And when you do, the insatiable hunger never stops. You just want to keep moving, and moving, until finally you realise… You're lost. Have you been too busy craving that you've missed out all these other things and forgotten to appreciate the present in the process?
I really wanted to leave this post with a flood of pictures and let the pictures do the talking, because nothing I say at this point will coherently word this jumble of thoughts piled up in my mind. 
Perhaps this set of pictures will allow you to get to know me better. But I guess what I want to say is, it's okay to dream. It's okay to chase after the things that you love because you only live once. And if you live it right, then once is certainly enough.
It's time to live the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment