Thursday, September 11, 2014

dazed


I think there all comes a time when we go back to old collections of photos and think back to the times when you experienced certain events or things, and this is just one of those days. Been reading a couple of other blogs and been inspired to take my camera out again… Hopefully that streak lasts! But yes, pleased to say that I've completed an overall draft for my thesis - one month to go to the deadline! Taking an hour off just to scroll through blogs or old photos for inspiration to get out exploring again :) this is just a #throwbacktoSpain last year. I love how there's just a random Spongebob and Patrick in the middle of the square. If only everyday were this dreamy. I know there's a thousand other obligations to tend to in the meantime. But hey, a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment